Here is a list of common statements I get from our male counterparts in relation to fashion and style.
- Personal shoppers are just for girls.
- I know what I like and stick to that.
- I don’t have the time or patience to shop.
- I don’t know the first thing about fashion and don’t know where to start.
- I find shop assistants intimidating.
- I don’t know where to get nice jeans.
- I don’t know what cut of suit to choose for an occasion and what colour will suit me.
Let me help you in building a wardrobe that works around you and your lifestyle. You might know what you like to wear, but the common thing I see with men’s fashion is that very few men change or update their look as much as they should.
Whether you want advice on where to buy your jeans or where the best place is to get a suit I can help you. I promise not to bore you or bombard you. I offer a quick and efficient service whether you want a full makeover or just general advice.
Prices start @120.00 – Enquire Now
“Fiona understands premium customer service and has an expert eye for menswear styling be it the latest trends or a classic look. She has a gentle influencing manner to her approach and is always engaging with staff and her clients.”
Paul Cullen, General Manager of Louis Copeland, Dundrum Town Centre.