Mari Kondo consultant and professional organizer Vera Keohane will be sharing all her insights and knowledge about keeping the home organized throughout the Christmas season and how we can be clever with our choices to spark more joy the Mari Kondo way.
Zero waste pioneer chef Orla Mc Andrew will be doing a live cookery demonstration and sharing her zero-waste philosophy and tips to help us keep the stress levels low in the kitchen this Christmas as well as how to whip up some impressive party food using Christmas dinner leftovers.
Donna from the Zipyard Nenagh will share her expert knowledge of tailoring and showcase all our existing wardrobe pieces and how we can edit and up-cycle, encouraging re-wear along with Fiona who will incorporate current fashion trends and accessories.
Support Our Sponsors
- Dr Margie Lynch – https://drmargielynch.com
GP and Aesthetic dermatologist specializes in non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
Voucher for €350.00
- Stories Perfume, Tonya Briggs – https://storiesparfums.com/en-ie
2 x 100ml bottles of her bespoke stories no1 & no2 scent which she has stocked in BT & Harvey Nichols.
- Crescent Shopping Centre – https://crescentshoppingcentre.ie
- Flowers by Karen – https://www.flowersbykaren.ie
who decorated out lovely stage is offering a €200 Crescent Shop[ping Centre voucher to two lucky winners
- Reima Bags – https://reimabags.com
One of our incredible pop-ups is offering one of her beautiful bags
- Espy and Iris Glasses – https://espyandiris.com
- Braw Chocolate – http://www.braw.ie
- South Sole Candles – https://southsoulshop.com
- Orla McMahon, Simply Gorgeous Jewellery – Instagram
- By Design, A Local Story – https://bydesignalocalstory.com
- Eithne Hehir – Ballyhoura Ceramics – Instagram
Eithne is such a talented ceramic designer, gifting plates for canapes.
- NeighbourFood Limerick – https://www.neighbourfood.ie/markets
Gifting a NeighbourFood hamper
- Studio K Hair design – Instagram